查看: 14394|回复: 29

[原创] How do the chinese people view poles?

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2011-10-17 23:21:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
波华资讯微信公众号
Hi im polish guy, and ive got one question How do the chinese people view poles?

Good and bad stereotypes.
发表于 2011-10-18 01:26:22 | 显示全部楼层
If you can speak Chinese
i can tell you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 01:50:17 | 显示全部楼层
二楼的回答太经典了!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-18 01:58:56 | 显示全部楼层
Wo shi Bolan ren, wo xue han u 4 yue Wode han yu bu hen hao

zhong guo ren juede shenme bolan ren ?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 02:30:46 | 显示全部楼层
Poles are toooooo slow to do everything, but only two matters are faster that 1) drive fast like wind crazily in the street , 2) get day-off swiftly in the stores.  The door of shop can shut off  in front of your nose as long as it gets closing time. That is sort what Poles do that they are one mind track to the regulations.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 02:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
Faithful ,simple ,religious ,most of poles are good looking to me ,kind of stubborn ,and working hard but not really into making fast money  .
well i like poles  cos i merried one ,haha   
now your turn what do you think of chinese people ? Thx
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 03:51:04 | 显示全部楼层
i came here only one week more,people are very kingly and polite,with a good traffic conditions(its harmonIous between cars and people)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-18 04:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
most of polish people think that they are honest, very hardworking (i think that polish people are lazy, many pl ppl wanna be unemployed :) ) , polite. Most of poles think that western people are more open than chinese people, i know 2 chinese and they are also open.
they doesnt like parties with strangers. Family is really important for them, my chinese friend didnt drink alcohol in Poland with us, why? family rules.

They are
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-18 07:00:28 | 显示全部楼层
I think that your husband is closed person.

Yap maybe thats true, its depends on person.

That chinese guy who didnt drink was very open and friendly...
But i never seen asian people in club, i think that 90% polish students love parties (1 or 2 times a week), clubbing, meeting new people...  chinese no..

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 08:27:12 | 显示全部楼层
i just know ....polish girl is so hot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 16:38:13 | 显示全部楼层
I was once in club and we got to dance when everybody did, there was this man,came to dance with me ,i didn't think that would be any problem until his hands started to move all over me, so annoying ..,cannot keep danceing like that so i went back to the seat, he followed me and started to flirt( i thought..not good enough in Polish, didn't understand what he say, but rather better not..) anyway, i like poles in general ,cos i work with them,,girls in our office are no diffierent from girls in China, we talked about hairstyle,how difficult to learn a new language.. some of old women i feel show a little negtive attatide towards Chinese but this feeling would soon disappear the moment you start to talk in polish, and young poles are generally just curious. if one learn to speak Polish ,they each can be better understood
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 19:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
Most Chinese people who's never been in Poland Styreotyped Poland as the country which suffered a lot from the second world war and recoganize it as member of previous soviet communist country. Besides that, Poland is really not " famous" in China.Those chinese living/working in western european countries, got impression about Poles as hard-working, though don't want to list them into higher level of the social status. Coz as you may agree, many poles are working in UK or other countries as waiter/waitress, baby-sitter, construction labours...Here I don't mean any discrimination about those occupation, but it is just the major component decides how others really think about the whole group.

For me, people are quite the same everywhere if you get to know them. Polish is not the most open nation in the world I'd say, but I have to admit their hospitality and patriotism. Plus polish language is one of the most difficult languages in the world, so I've got to say that they are talented in aquiring new languages.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 21:57:09 | 显示全部楼层
Kolego, jeste
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 22:11:30 | 显示全部楼层
Kolego jestes w bledzie. Chinczycy lubia pic i to jak.  haha....
W chinach co rok sprzedaje od huja alkohol plc55com
Chinczycy lubia pic w zaufanym towarzystwie, bo po alkoholu zwyczajnie pokazuje swoje prawdziwy twarz. plc39com
A w klubie rzadko widzisz azjatow, bo uwazaja ze polski klub to niebezpieczne miejsce,nie ukrywamy w polsce jest  sporo rasistow, to nie znaczy ze oni atakuja azjatow od razu, ale lekcewaza i wkurwiaja ludzi. Oczywiscie tez jest czesc polakow ktorych traktuja azjatow mile,ale niestety ilosc jest znacznie malo i czy to serdecznie tez nie wiadomo.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 22:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
qicaiqiu 发表于 2011-10-18 08:38
I was once in club and we got to dance when everybody did, there was this man,came to dance with me  ...

That kind of thing happens everywhere
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

办公地址|手机版|首页广告|关注微信|加入我们|合作伙伴|联系方式|民藏人|波兰华人资讯网

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 16:27 Powered by Discuz! X3.4 © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

特别声明:本站提供网上自由讨论使用,所有个人言论仅代表网友本人观点,并不代表本论坛立场,本站不负任何法律责任转载本站内容请标明文章作者和出处! 网站地图:SITEMAP.XML

拒绝任何人以任何形式在本网站发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表